Over the past two weeks, downtown Manhattan - the Wallstreet district has been occupied by protesters.
The apparent motivation behind these protests is financial inequality - reflected by the chanting of the protesters who call themselves the "99%" - in that 1% of the worlds population holds the majority of the wealth (the bankers, stock market investors, elite, etc...) while the other 99% are struggling to pay rent, working dead-end jobs, and unable to make sure their children are properly cared for.
The protesters claim that they will occupy Wallstreet for months, until their "demands" have been met.
Then Anonymous got involved...
The hacker group Anonymous made an announcement that they would attend the protests wearing Guy Fox masks from the V for Vendetta movie - and in doing so, broke a US law that states that protesters cannot wear masks during a protest. This sparked a rift between protesters and police, and over 80 arrests were made.
If we look back at the timeline of the US, for example, we can see that there have been thousands of protests over inequality - and yet nothing has really changed - in fact there is exponentially more inequality as our population grows. And ultimately there is no practicality in street protests - firstly because they have no actual impact and we all tend to forget they happened within a few months - secondly because they actually aren't "peaceful" in that they block traffic and keep people from being able to go to their jobs and provoke response from police officers who are just trying to work their jobs.
In fact, what these protesters are doing is creating for themselves the picture presentation of V for Vendetta, where they become the violated peoples who must violently terrorize their offenders in order to revolutionize the world. But again in fact - this is just a story that they can tell to others that has no real or actual impact.
The question remains - do the protesters actually know what the implications are of what they are demanding?
Because our entire system of capitalism supports this inequality in the world - and Equality can only come through a System that Values everyone Equally. This is what the Equal Money System addresses. None of the abuses that we allow in this current system will remain - because no one would be a porn star in an equal money system - no one would make our Nike shoes and get paid only 10 cents an hour - our entire world will change completely into one that supports ALL Life here equally.
None of this will come through protesting. We must stand together and change the LAWS so that each person who is born into this world has Legal support to walk throughout Life. Our entire value system has to change from one that values money above all into one that ONLY VALUES LIFE.
Investigate the Equal Money System at
and Investigate the New Life System at